Sunday, February 20, 2011

Just some numbers... and THANKS !!!!! Pt 2

Hi ya All,

As the profession I'm in, involves a lot of numbers, sometimes I can't help myself and have a look at them, also if it includes a hobby of mine :P
Here are some new numbers, about my creations:

Female Sims online for download: 131
Male Sims online for download: 1
House / lot online for download: 1

Download sites: This Blog, My Shared Blog Cstyles Sims 3 Forum, My Mini-Site @ TSR & My Studio @ The Sims 3 Site

Total downloads of creations online: 80,000+
Average download per creation: 600+

This is just amazing, you guys !! So many downloads, so much support !!

Thank you, thank you, thank you !!
So awesome !! Incredible !!

<3 THANK YOU ALL !! <3

Eva

2 comments:

Miss Lochness said...

Holy Sh-- that's a lot of downloads. I don't even have that many :D

EvaTer said...

Yeah, that really a whole lot of downloads Miss L !!
A whole lot ! I'm still amazed by this figure !!