Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Work in progress, Sim comming up

Hi ya All,

Just a quick update of some work in progress.
It's my first Sim without the default face skin. For this new Sim, called "Malene", I have used the new face skin by Lady Frontbum "Silk"; another awesome creation by Lady F (she really rocks !!).
I have also used the new blush by Lady F "Swoop" and some older stuff like "Romance"-eyeshadow & the incredible Busty Naughty body skin (both also) by Lady F.
I will probably post Malene when finished, tomorrow during the day.
I hope I can finish Malene tomorrow, because now I feel like cooked; it's so f*-ing (pardon my French) hot & humid in my house wish it was COOLER.... :\ !!!
And the Summer is just beginning !! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!

OK enough bla,bla,blahh... here are some pics of Malene !!


(Still) have fun & happy simming !! ;P

Groetjes, Cheers, Gruessen,

Eva

2 comments:

Jessamine Diane said...

Pwetty. I likes her!! And it's hot here too. UGH! It's yucky.

EvaTer said...

Thanks Jessy !!
It's a bit better then yesterday though ! Yesterday was just way too hot & humid...
(Jakkie bah !! - Dutch, hahaha LOL)