Friday, September 10, 2010

Luke Gerant, my first male Sim ;)

 Download: Luke Gerant V1.0.7z 
Unpack with: 7-Zip 

Hi ya All,

Another change of plans, hahaha LOL !! After creating my first house earlier, I created my first male Sim.
I have been playing with this thought for some time and past Wednesday my friend Shai asked me to make and post a male Sim. At first I thought...nehhhh !! But I did change my mind. Last night I started looking for some male CC (had none !) and started working on him. Finished him just now.
For a first male Sim, I think he's come out alright ;) So here is Luke, enjoy !!

The custom content used when creating Luke:

- Body & Face skins by Lady Frontbum (Naughty) (Link)
- Blush (Swoop) by Lady Frontbum (Link)
- Hair by NewSea (Link)
- Beard Stubbles by Dropsi (Link)
- Male Body Hair (Plush) by MidiBear (Link)
- Liquid Print Shirt by jla43 (Link)
- Jeans by Katelys (Link)
- Briefs by jla43 (Link)
- Shorts by Katelys (Link)
- Swim briefs by jla43 (Link )
- Watch by jla43 (Link)
I think the rest will transfer in the Sims3pack-file, if not please contact me and I will check.

Groetjes, Cheers, Gruessen,

Eva

Please note all pics are original and aren't edited or enhanced in anyway

6 comments:

precioussims said...

I love your new blog look it is so cool!

EvaTer said...

Thanks Precious !! I kind of like it too, real happy with the looks !! ;)

Shai AlessaGillespie said...

I'm happy you accomplished your task !! Congrats Eva !! Well done.

EvaTer said...

LOL, thanks Shai !! ;)

Miss Lochness said...

I completely forgot to comment on this! Shame on you Ness! I'm so proud of you Miss Eva, a male simmie. I wanna see more!

EvaTer said...

*Takes a bow* Thanks Miss L !! Yeah first male Simmie, I sure hope to make more ! ;)