Monday, October 25, 2010

The Walker Sisters, Marcella & Marietta

 Download (Marcella only): Marcella Walker V1.0.7z
Download (Marietta only): Marietta Walker V1.0.7z
Download (Both Marcella & Marietta): Marcella & Marietta Walker.7z
Unpack with: 7-Zip

Hi ya All,

Today I present to you, the Walker sisters !!
First up the brunette Marcella, the older of the sisters. Some what more mature and a bit less flamboyant as the younger of the two. Marietta the ravishing blond, is the more extrovert and always asks (and gets) the attention of whatever company she's in.
Although quite different in character, these two sisters are like best friends for life. And if you like to know, it's always Marcella who makes the tough and crucial decisions, when it comes to that !!
It's the first time I created Sim sisters, however I had loads of fun making them !
I started out with making Marcella the brunette. When I was finished making her, I used the Sim Marcella, as bases to create Marietta the blond.
The most obvious differences are the different styles of hair and hair color, but there are quite a bit more differences. The skin color of Marietta is a bit darker, the eye color is a bit different, the noses are a bit different, the size of the mouth of Marcella is wider, Marietta has a beauty mark, the size of boobs on both sisters is a bit different, the make up for the two is totally different and finally of course the clothing, lol !

The custom content used when creating Marcella:

- Face skin (Silk) by Lady Frontbum (Link)
- Body Skin (Default Busty Naughty) by Lady Frontbum (Link)
- Hair by TumTum Simiolino (Link)
- Eyeshadow by Emmzx (Link)
- Blush (Swoop) by Lady Frontbum (Link)
- Lip gloss by SteadyAccess (Link)
- Eye contacts (V2) by Flajko (Link)
- Necklace by Rose (Link)- Jacket, Top & Jeans by MiraMinkova (Link)
- Dress by Harmonia09 (Link)
- Shoes (2nd) by Lili (Link)
- Lingerie Set by Hasel (Link)
- Shoes (1st) by Lili (Link)
- Top by PoppySims (Link)
- Jeans by MiraMinkova (Link)
- Swimsuit by SimsMaker (Link)
- Foot Jewelry by Lili (Link)
- Sunglasses by Lili (Link)
I think the rest will transfer in the Sims3pack-file, if not please contact me and I will check.

The custom content used when creating Marietta:

- Face skin (Silk) by Lady Frontbum (Link)
- Body Skin (Default Busty Naughty) by Lady Frontbum (Link)
- Hair by TumTum Simiolino (Link)
- Eyeshadow by Tifa (Link)
- Earrings by Katelys (Link)
- Blush (Swoop) by Lady Frontbum (Link)
- Eye contacts (V2) by Flajko (Link)
- Piercing (Navel) by Lady Frontbum (Link)
- Bracelet by PeggyZone (Link)
- Necklace by Rose (Link)
- Top by Kiara24 (Link)
- Jeans (Camo) by All About Style (Link)
- Shoes by Lorianda (Link)
- Top by Ekinege (Link)
- Pants (Leather) by All About Style (Link)
- Shoes (4th) by Lili (Link)
- Lingerie Set by Sims2FanBG (Link)
- Shoes (1st) by Lili (Link)
- Top (009) by Evie (Link)
- Jeans by MiraMinkova (Link)
- Swimsuit by Kiara24 (Link)
- Sunglasses by Lili (Link)
I think the rest will transfer in the Sims3pack-file, if not please contact me and I will check.

Btw: You can vote for my entry (or someone else's of course) in the Miss Cstyles Simmette over here Assignment 2 voting you can find my entry here Scary Porcelain Doll
Groetjes, Cheers, Gruessen,

Eva

Please note all pics are original and aren't edited or enhanced in anyway

4 comments:

Miss Lochness said...

You know me and Sim boobs. I am zealous again. I should probably download that mod, but I keep forgetting. :D

Oh and your sims are OM NOM NOM NOM...that is supposed to me attempting to eat them. You must forgive my manic behaviour, its 10.30am, I just woke up and I have mega coffee in hand!

My word is cralipsy. I am so calling myself Captain Cralipsy now. ARRRRR!

EvaTer said...

LOL about the boobs, Miss L !!
I almost posted a line in the text like "quit starring at those boobs, Miss L", but I didn't. Hmm, guess just now I did, LOL :D

It's 11.30am and just finished 2 large cups of coffee at my work (as always), I'm a maniac for coffee in the morning ! ;)

temasims said...

tres belle creation j adore !

EvaTer said...

Merci!! Je suis content que vous aimez ma création! :D
Mon Français n'est pas très bien malheureusement...

Merci !!