Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ziva Ahrens

 Download: Ziva Ahrens V1.0.7z
Unpack with: 7-Zip

Hi ya All,

First I would like to thank everyone who voted for me, in the Miss Cstyles Simmette competition !! I came in 1st in the 2nd assignment (Scary Porcelain Doll). I'm still in a bit of a shock, awesome !! ;) Thanks again ! <3
Last night I had a lot on my mind and when sleep didn't come, I got up and decided to play Late Night. It was probably my mindset at the time, cause I didn't enjoy it (although I completely love Late Night), even the in game Vampire lost interest in my Sim.... So when that didn't work for me, I started working on a new Sim. At first, this didn't quite work for me either. However I persisted and things started to smooth out later.
So in the middle of the night, I was creating a Sim and it worked therapeutic :D
I started to feel more at ease !! When the sun came up and it started to get lighter, I finished my new Sim called Ziva. I took her in game and took some pics of her. Her she is, Ziva my first truly "Late Night" Sim !! LOL !! ;)

The custom content used when creating Ziva:

- Face skin (Silk) by Lady Frontbum (Link)
- Body Skin (Default Busty Naughty) by Lady Frontbum (Link)
- Hair by NewSea (Link)
- Eyeshadow (Fierce 1) by Lady Frontbum (Link)
- Earrings by SteadyAccess (Link)
- Blush (Fierce 1) by Lady Frontbum (Link)
- Lip gloss by Lorianda (Link)
- Nails (1st) by NataliS (Link)
- Eye contacts by LemonLeaf (Link)
- Necklace by SteadyAccess (Link)
- Top & Hot pants by Simsimay (Link)
- Shoes by Lorianda (Link)
- Stocking (9th on page) by SimsMaker (Link)
- Top by EA (Late Night)
- Mini Skirt by EA (Late Night)
- Shoes by Birba32 (Link)
- Stockings (1st) by Lili (Link)
- Top (bra) by Ekinege (Link)
- Thong by Sims2FanBG (Link)
- Shoes (1st) by Lili (Link)
- Garter (Right) by EA (Late Night)
- Top (009) by Evie (Link)
- Leggings by MiraMinkova (Link)
- Swimsuit (2nd) by All About Style (Link)
- Foot Jewelry (socks) by Lili (Link)
Please note: I still use the CAS-sliders (by Johna, Ahmad & Delphy).
I think the rest will transfer in the Sims3pack-file, if not please contact me and I will check.

Groetjes, Cheers, Gruessen,

Eva

Please note all pics are original and aren't edited or enhanced in anyway

9 comments:

chobits said...

Very Gorgeous, Good Job!!!

EvaTer said...

Thanks Chobits !! I'm glad you like Ziva !! :D

QuileuteGirl said...

Awesome job she's so pretty, I wish my sims came out that good ^_^ usually anything I create late at night looks like it belongs on a Frankenstein rejects programme LOL...anyway great job hun and congrats once more on winning round two !

EvaTer said...

Thanks Q~Girl !! <3

Thanks for your sweet comment !
I was also surprised to see the outcome after I finished creating her, I was expecting a Frankenstein like creature too, LOL :D

Glad you like her !! ;)

Precious Sims said...

Your new Sim is very sexy and beautiful awesome job! Keep it up!

aWT said...

Yawn, there's some hot pixels going around there! XD

EvaTer said...

Well, thank you Precious & aWT !!

Real happy you guys like my sexy Late Night Ziva ! :D

Hugz !! <3

Miss Lochness said...

VA VA VOOM!

EvaTer said...

LOL !! :D