Monday, August 8, 2011

Shannon English (Dress Up)

Hi guys !

In between assignments Miss Lochness and me decided to post a dressed up version of the simmehs we both submitted to each other in the third assignment ourselves, just to see what we come up with, if we would have dressed up "our own" simmeh, like we normally do.
In my case we're talking about Shannon English; Miss L is posting pics of "her version" of Valerie Parkman, in a bit. Please brace yourself for some major pic spammage !! :P


Shannon English by Miss Lochness (and me, for the 3rd assignment):


You can find Shannon English: here

I would like to thank and credit the following creators, when dressing up "my" Shannon English:

Custom content by:
Altea, Ekinege, Emmzx, Gosik, Icia, LemonLeaf, Lorandia, MiraMinkova, Miss Daydreams, Parsimonious, Peggy, Saliwa, Shady, Shake, Shyne, SoftRain & WideOpenEyes.

Sliders by:
Ahmad, Delphy, Johna & TumTum Simiolino.

Poses by:
Danzxncrd, R2M & Traelia.

Next up the fourth assignment, due to be posted this Wednesday, so stay tuned ! It looks very promising the next assignment !! Excited ! xD

Please note all pics are original and aren't edited or enhanced in anyway

7 comments:

Miss Lochness said...

I can't believe no one has commented yet!!!

Amazing makeover/dress up Miss E! I think you're version is so smexy! I am addicted to Lore navel piercings too. Hehehe :)

Adore her hair and LOVE her formal outfit! Such style, such style <3 <3

Ernesto Cassenda said...

She's "naturally" beautiful but that hair type and hair color...my dear... ugly :(

Clothes are great :)

So me no likes the hair job. Me prefers original Shannon made by yous and dressed by Aussie. Now me copies/pastes same message to aussies' blog.

EvaTer said...

LOL thankies Miss L !! <3
I dunno why no one commented before, maybe they immediately, switched to download "your version" xD

Yep love that navel piercing by Lore !!

And thanks Sergio !! :)
I fully agree with you, I like Miss L's version better too !!

Oliver Pickwick said...

Dear Eva, your girls are amazing. And, of course, you too!
Greetings from Brazil!

EvaTer said...

Thanks Oliver !! :) *blushing*

zarmor said...

Wow, Shannon english is very sexy <3. Very nice sim in both versions !!

I can't decide which one is the best but your dressed up version is definitely more sophisticated and sexy, while Miss Lochness's version is more natural and innocent.

I'm DL both ! Good job

Michael

EvaTer said...

Thanks Michael, also on behalf of Miss L ! ;)

My (full) version of Shannon with full cc list is available here:

http://www.thesimsresource.com/members/elterlouw/downloads/details/category/sims3-sims-female-youngadult/title/shannon-english-v2.0/id/1097186/