Saturday, August 21, 2010

Vacation update :D

Hi ya All,

Today I visited a castle; it's just not any castle, I think it's one of the most beautiful castle's in the world. It's called Castle "Neuschwanstein". I even heard it was used as bases for the design of the castle of the (Disney) Castle in Disney World. And because I think the castle is so beautiful, I want to show you some pics of the castle I found on the web.
It was for sure one of the things I wanted to visit for a long time and since today, I can say I've been there !! :)


Groetjes, Cheers, Gruessen,

Eva

4 comments:

Shai AlessaGillespie said...

That's beautiful, :D
Glad you're having a good time Eva ;P

EvaTer said...

Thanks Shai !! :) I hope you did have a wonderful time as well <3

Shai AlessaGillespie said...

Haha I go home today... Kind of sad, Ronan and I are getting along again, so I am happy :D

EvaTer said...

OK good to hear both ways ! ;D